Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bawi: Moving the peasant to another place raises many questions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bawi: Moving the peasant to another place raises many questions Empty Al-Bawi: Moving the peasant to another place raises many questions

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jul 2019, 3:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Al-Bawi: Moving the peasant to another place raises many questions
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] July 24, 2019 [/ltr]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The transfer of al-Anbar commander Mahmud al-Falahi, accused of talking to the US side, raises many questions and needs answers from the government, his political analyst Hazem al-Bawi said on Wednesday. "A lot of questions need to be answered by the government on the reasons for the transfer of the functions of the commander of operations Anbar Major General (Mahmoud al-Falahi) to another place if the investigations proved his innocence of the charges to him," Al-Bawi said in a press statement. He added that "the talk of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi on the acquittal of farmers and the closure of the investigation finally seems to be incomplete or fragmented, as it needs more clarifications to the people." Al-Bawi said that "the people need to keep a close eye on the course of the investigation conducted on the issue of communication because it concerns national security, which is considered by all countries to be taboo and forbidden."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 5:34 am