Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow: New US nuclear doctrine raises questions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow: New US nuclear doctrine raises questions Empty Moscow: New US nuclear doctrine raises questions

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 1:58 am

[size=30]Moscow: New US nuclear doctrine raises questions[/size]
    03/02/2018 10:39 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Moscow: New US nuclear doctrine raises questions Font_decrease  Moscow: New US nuclear doctrine raises questions Font_enlarge
     Moscow: New US nuclear doctrine raises questions Thumbnail.php?file=manar_04254220015176418856_972798175
    Trend Press / Agencies
    The Russian ambassador to America, Anatoly Antonov, that the new American nuclear doctrine raises questions, stressing that Russia will not accept the dialogue of the position of force.

Antonov told reporters in Washington on Friday that detailed and precise study of the new American doctrine was needed, adding that he was able to identify only the public part of the document, as well as the first comments and remarks made by US Secretary of Defense James Matisse.

But, in my view as a long-term person in the field of disarmament and nuclear non-proliferation, even those first statements are certainly disturbing, or let us say without hesitation, that they are questionable.

The new nuclear doctrine announced by the United States on Friday focused on Russia significantly, in response to "Russia's capacity development, the nature of its strategy and its return to the competition of superpowers," Matisse said.

Antonov rejected the US doctrine of accusations against Russia of violating treaties on the control of nuclear weapons and other international obligations, in addition to the alleged Russian threat to initiate a "limited nuclear strike."

The Russian Ambassador stressed that his country is taking seriously and responsibly with its obligations in the field of disarmament and implements the treaties concluded accurately, noting that he was particularly surprised by the claim contained in the document, that Moscow rejected or rejected US proposals on further reduction of strategic offensive weapons.

Antonov said that Moscow has repeatedly and officially warned that its approval of the Strategic Offensive Arms Treaty was dependent on the level of missile defense existing at the time of signing, and it must be taken into account what happened in the field of missile defense later, after Washington decided to withdraw from the treaty Anti-ballistic missiles in 2001.

According to the Russian diplomat, the publication of the new American nuclear doctrine from comments does not contribute to a sound negotiating process, stressing that Russia should not be approached with force and arrogance.

Antonov said that America invented a "scarecrow" represented by Russia, in order to justify the growth of military spending and increase the US nuclear capabilities.
    KB

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 4:03 am