Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salam al-Shammari: Parliament may hold a meeting during the next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salam al-Shammari: Parliament may hold a meeting during the next week Empty Salam al-Shammari: Parliament may hold a meeting during the next week

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jul 2019, 6:42 am

Salam al-Shammari: Parliament may hold a meeting during the next week

•  25 July 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Said a member of the House of Representatives for the alliance of peace be upon Shammari that the parliament may hold a meeting during the next week, before the start of the legislative holiday next Thursday.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement: "The most important thing during the last period, the adoption of the law of the first amendment to the provincial elections law and agree to postpone the Federal Service Law to the next legislative term."
    Regarding the law of the Federal Court, he explained that: "It has been completed reading and discussion and waiting for consensus among all in order to approve it and will also postpone the next legislative term."
    Shammari pointed out that there may be a session and work of the committees during the next week, but generally the Council will begin its legislative holiday, which will continue until the beginning of September.
    The House of Representatives voted by majority last Monday to amend the provincial elections law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:59 am