Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

A member of the parliamentary Finance proposes approving the budget for two years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the parliamentary Finance proposes approving the budget for two years Empty A member of the parliamentary Finance proposes approving the budget for two years

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Apr 2014, 5:38 am

A member of the parliamentary Finance proposes approving the budget for two years

18-04-2014 10:30 AM

Baghdad (news) .. suggested committee member Almalahbarlmanah Magda al-Tamimi, be approving the budget for two years and not one year, being tied to a depth of problems between the Governments of the center and the province. said Tamimi (of the Agency news): The problems between the Governments of the center and the provincial list three years ago, and there is no any signs from the federal government to solve them, calling for adoption of the budget for two years to overcome the outstanding differences and the fact that Parliament will continue to the fourteenth of the month of June, a period of a few. ruled Tamimi: to be approving the budget next month, they need time to be published in the Official Gazette, and launch money from the Ministry of Finance and distributed to the ministries and the assignment of projects to companies, unexpected stay on the exchange twelfth of the budget batch, which is a big mistake borne by the government. mentions that the budget in 2014 based 94% of the oil exports and an estimated 174 trillion dinars likely The Parliament and reduce it contains (172) thousand degrees and careers. / End / b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A member of the parliamentary Finance proposes approving the budget for two years Empty Re: A member of the parliamentary Finance proposes approving the budget for two years

Post by weslin3 Fri 18 Apr 2014, 1:31 pm

Propose! Someone accept the proposal or Iraq you will be an old maid.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:43 am