Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of Parliamentary Health proposes to extend the spring vacation for students to March 21st

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of Parliamentary Health proposes to extend the spring vacation for students to March 21st Empty A member of Parliamentary Health proposes to extend the spring vacation for students to March 21st

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Mar 2020, 2:19 am

[size=35][size=35]A member of Parliamentary Health proposes to extend the spring vacation for students to March 21st[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

03-03-2020 | 01:29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]Member of the Parliamentary Health Committee Jawad al-Moussawi proposed on Tuesday that the spring vacation for students be extended to March 21.

"We propose to the Crisis Cell and the Ministry of Education to extend the spring vacation for students to March 21 of this month," Mousawi said in a statement.

He added, "This came after the discovery of a number of new diagnosed and suspected cases from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] virus in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and a number of governorates of Iraq," noting that "the extension of the holiday is in order to control this disease and assess the situation and its stability."

On February 26, the Ministry of Education announced the approval of the Minister of Education, Suha Khalil Al-Ali Bey, to extend the mid-year vacation for students and students in the governorates of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for a period of one week, in order to preserve the health of students and students after recording confirmed cases of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] virus in the country.

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:47 am