Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker of the House of Representatives calls for the expansion of Kuwaiti investments in all govern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Speaker of the House of Representatives calls for the expansion of Kuwaiti investments in all govern Empty Speaker of the House of Representatives calls for the expansion of Kuwaiti investments in all govern

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2019, 2:34 am

Speaker of the House of Representatives calls for the expansion of Kuwaiti investments in all governorates

•  29 July 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbousi called for expanding Kuwaiti investments in all governorates.
    A statement by the Information Office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, that Halbusi met on Monday, First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah.
    Al-Halbusi discussed with Sabah the Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and the development of parliamentary relations between the two countries, pointing out that the depth of this relationship will be positively reflected at all levels and that Iraq is keen to build balanced relations with all.
    The Speaker of the House of Representatives thanked Kuwait's diplomatic efforts to invite donor countries to fulfill their obligations at the Kuwait International Donor Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq, calling for expansion of Kuwaiti investments in all governorates.
    For his part, Kuwaiti Foreign Minister said that the development of parliamentary diplomatic relations between Iraq and Kuwait will be a positive factor to create more rapprochement between them.
    The Kuwaiti minister pointed out that the two countries will work to activate the joint committees to resolve the outstanding issues between them, expressing readiness to hold a meeting with Iraqi parliamentarians; to discuss everything related to parliamentary diplomacy, which makes progress and push towards building advanced relations between the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:12 am