Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian parliament speaker to visit Baghdad soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian parliament speaker to visit Baghdad soon Empty Iranian parliament speaker to visit Baghdad soon

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Aug 2019, 6:15 am

[size=35][size=35]Iranian parliament speaker to visit Baghdad soon[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-08-05 07:04
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The head of the Iranian parliament, Ali Larijani, will visit Baghdad soon, the office of parliament speaker Mohammad Halaboussi announced Monday.

"The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies, Mohamed Al Halbusi, received on Monday the Iranian Ambassador to Baghdad Irj Masjadi," the office said in a statement received by Al-Suhairiya News Agency. "During the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations, cooperation between the two countries and means to strengthen them in the interest of both countries. And discussed the situation in the region. "

He added that "the two sides stressed the importance of the countries of the region adopt a common position to defuse the crisis and resolve the outstanding problems of dialogue; to avoid crises and maintain stability," pointing out that "the visit of the President of the Iranian Shura Council Ali Larijani expected to Baghdad."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:28 am