Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi calls on Iranian parliament speaker to visit Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi calls on Iranian parliament speaker to visit Baghdad Empty Halabousi calls on Iranian parliament speaker to visit Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Sep 2018, 2:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Halabousi calls on Iranian parliament speaker to visit Baghdad

The head of the Islamic Shura Council in Iran, Ali Larijani, congratulated new parliament speaker Mohamed Halboussi on his victory in the parliamentary elections by telephone on Sunday afternoon. 
    In this conversation, Larijani expressed the hope that Iraq will be able to complete the current political process by choosing a prime minister and a president quickly, which will reflect on the political, economic and social conditions in Iraq and thus contribute to the security, stability and welfare of society. 
    The President of the Shura Council on the role of Halabousi important in stabilizing the current situation in Iraq, pointing out that Tehran always wishes Iraq and its people and government happiness and dignity.
    For his part, the speaker of the new Iraqi parliament expressed his appreciation to the Islamic Republic of Iran, expressing his thanks for the congratulations of Larijani and adding that the people and deputies in the Iraqi parliament express their appreciation for Iran's support for Iraq without hesitation previously and now, especially with regard to the liberation of Iraq from intimidation. 
    Al-Halbusi said that the Iraqi parliamentarians express their protest against the practice of any economic pressure and sanctions against Iran, saying that these sanctions are unfair and confirmed Baghdad will be alongside the Iranian people. 
    He said Halabousi that Iraq is ready to stand with Iran to restore security and stability to the region. 
    The speaker of the Iraqi parliament presented an official invitation to the head of the Shura Council to visit Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:07 pm