Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: former minister of health is responsible for the corruption of the ministry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: former minister of health is responsible for the corruption of the ministry Empty Allawi: former minister of health is responsible for the corruption of the ministry

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Aug 2019, 1:46 am

Allawi: former minister of health is responsible for the corruption of the ministry

08:53 - 20/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    A member of the Committee on Health and the Environment Abdul Aoun Allawi, on Tuesday, that the former minister of health is responsible for corruption in the ministry, especially since there is information on corruption files in the ministry, pointing out that anti-corruption agencies will not be able to eliminate this scourge because of Serious existence for it. 
    Allawi said in a statement to the information, that `` the Minister of Health and the administration of the former ministry bears responsibility for corruption in the amounts spent on the purchase of medicines and medical devices, '' noting that `` the funds received by the Ministry of Health in 2019 and did not implement or spend on its projects, bear the responsibility to maintain And keep it away from corruption. ” 
    He added, "There are investigations in the Ministry of Health on suspicions of corruption, especially as the subject has been raised media and there is some information in this regard." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]There is no lack of anti-corruption agencies, where there is financial control and integrity and the offices of public inspectors in all ministries, and added to the Supreme Council against Corruption, but they will not be able to eliminate corruption because of the lack of seriousness to combat this scourge. Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:51 am