Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Media war waged by America will not succeed in undermining the people's confidence in his author

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Media war waged by America will not succeed in undermining the people's confidence in his author Empty MP: Media war waged by America will not succeed in undermining the people's confidence in his author

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Sep 2019, 3:31 am

MP: Media war waged by America will not succeed in undermining the people's confidence in his authority

09:51 - 02/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    MP from the coalition of state law high Nassif, on Monday, the Iraqi Foreign Ministry to hand over the US ambassador memorandum to protest the media war waged by American institutions against the shrine of religious authority, stressing that the media war practiced by America will not succeed in destabilizing the public's confidence in his authority . 
    In a statement received by Al-Maalouma, a copy of it said that “the American tendencies aimed at undermining the confidence of the people in its authority have become clear and exposed through the media war initiated by American institutions administered by the CiA. These trends will not succeed and will not resonate in our society. Responded to the call of reference in the fatwa of jihad and the liberation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the desecration of terrorists IS.
    Nassif expressed hope that "the Foreign Ministry will move and announce its condemnation and condemnation of these abuses that have angered the Iraqi street, and that the US ambassador will receive a memorandum of protest against this media war with open intentions." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:45 am