Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki takes a different position on participation in the session of the parliamentary Saturday call

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki takes a different position on participation in the session of the parliamentary Saturday call Empty Maliki takes a different position on participation in the session of the parliamentary Saturday call

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Oct 2019, 3:27 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Maliki takes a different position on participation in the session of the parliamentary Saturday calls on deputies to take responsibility[/size]

[size=45]The head of the coalition of state law, Saturday, MPs to take responsibility and attend Saturday's parliamentary session to discuss the demands of the demonstrators.
    [size=45]Maliki said in a press statement late on Friday, I call deputies to take responsibility and attend to the sessions of Parliament in full quorum in order to find legal exits for the demands of peaceful demonstrators.[/size]
    [size=45]The following is the full text of Maliki's statement:[/size]
    [size=45]In the name of of Allah the Merciful[/size]
    [size=45]Consistent with the convergence of views and the opening of dialogue between the concerned government bodies and the popular peaceful movement demanded, and in response to the rational reference speech today and the need to respond to the legal demands of the demonstrators and the formation of a higher committee to put corrective touches on the course of the political process and its outputs, we call on all political blocs and members of the House of Representatives to Take full responsibility and contribute to meet the demands of the people who elected them and chose them for this task, and mobilize all political forces and tighten the button of serious work and hold sessions of the House of Representatives full quorum to find the required legal exits In order ministries and state institutions real popular demands in the provision of services in response, and that the Council responds to the reference to the call and directions of the government and the voice of the legitimate demands of the demonstrators, finding quick treatments for appointment certificates owners and run the hands of unemployed and support farmers, agriculture and private sector projects and address the lack of services and infrastructure[/size]
    [size=45]On the other hand, we also call on our protesting children to preserve their demands and not to waste them with the propaganda of those who are riding the popular wave with the support of foreign trumpets whose role has been exposed publicly through campaigns of intimidation and spreading lies. Protesters, and the protection of public and private institutions and property from the hands of the abusers, and to distinguish between the demonstrator for a real demand and those who want to sabotage, killing and destruction.[/size]
    [size=45]I pray to God to spare Iraq and the Iraqis all the plot and conspiracy and ask him to reconcile all the government and people to harmony on the supreme national interest and to find decent living, security and stability.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:07 am