Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: Iraq has no future by suppressing the will of its people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: Iraq has no future by suppressing the will of its people Empty Washington: Iraq has no future by suppressing the will of its people

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Nov 2019, 1:36 am

[size=35][size=35]Washington: Iraq has no future by suppressing the will of its people[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-11-06 | 02:50
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States on Wednesday called on the Iraqi government to urgently interact with citizens demanding reform, while noting that Iraq has no future to suppress the will of its people.

The US Embassy in Baghdad said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, `` The United States is always interested in supporting a secure, prosperous and capable Iraq that can defend its people against violent extremist groups and deter those who undermine its sovereignty and democracy. ''

She added that "as the world follows the development of events in Iraq, it is clear that the Iraqi government and political leaders to urgently and seriously interact with the Iraqi citizens demanding reform," noting that "there is no future for Iraq to suppress the will of its people."

The embassy condemned "the killing and abduction of unarmed protesters and the threat of freedom of expression and the cycle of violence," stressing the need for "Iraqis to be free to make their own decisions about the future of their country."

[/size]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:29 pm