Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Breaking News .. The new State of Law deputies decide to nominate al-Maliki as a sole candidate for

chouchou
    chouchou

Breaking News .. The new State of Law deputies decide to nominate al-Maliki as a sole candidate for  Empty Breaking News .. The new State of Law deputies decide to nominate al-Maliki as a sole candidate for

Post by chouchou Fri 23 May 2014, 3:47 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / The new State of Law deputies decided on Thursday to nominate PM Nuri al-Maliki for the prime minister post and regarded him as the only candidate for the coalition of the State of Law.

An informed source told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that the new deputies of the State of Law, the winners of the recent elections held a meeting this evening , headed by al-Maliki to discuss the future of the political process in the next stage.

The source added that the meeting unanimously decided to nominate al-Maliki as the sole candidate for the state of law coalition for the prime minister.

The State of Law coalition won in the last parliamentary elections that took place on the thirtieth of April, 95 seats in the next House of Representatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:46 am