Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary law clarifies the reasons for postponing the vote on the civil service law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary law clarifies the reasons for postponing the vote on the civil service law Empty Parliamentary law clarifies the reasons for postponing the vote on the civil service law

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Dec 2019, 1:40 am

Parliamentary law clarifies the reasons for postponing the vote on the civil service law

09:59 - 27/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Hussein Al-Aqabi, stated on Friday that the civil service law needs an in-depth study as it will repeal all previous laws over the past 90 years, pointing out that the postponement of the vote came in order to formulate it well that meets the requirements of the stage.
    Al-Aqabi said in a statement to "Information", that "the civil service law is very important and regulates the civil service and the public job, since [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been going for 90 years according to a set of laws regulating the civil service and the public job, and today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in a democratic system unlike what was previously."
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] needs to legislate the civil service law, but after it is well drafted that meets the requirements of the current stage and fits the system of public administration."
    And he stated that "the new law needs an in-depth study, as it will repeal all previous laws over the past 90 years," noting that "the law has been with the Finance Committee since the previous parliamentary session, but it is within the jurisdiction of the Legal Committee, not Finance, since it regulates legal centers and an administrative and functional structure." In state institutions and therefore it is within the jurisdiction of the Legal Committee. ” 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:00 am