Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Excluding ambassadors and political gains behind disrupting the amendment of the retirement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Excluding ambassadors and political gains behind disrupting the amendment of the retirement  Empty Deputy: Excluding ambassadors and political gains behind disrupting the amendment of the retirement

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jan 2020, 7:49 am

Deputy: Excluding ambassadors and political gains behind disrupting the amendment of the retirement law

16:22 - 01/29/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Vice-President of the Construction Alliance, Manar Abdel-Muttalib, confirmed on Wednesday that the movements of political blocs benefiting from the exclusion of ambassadors and some special grades behind the disruption of the amendment of the retirement law that serves the doctors and teachers.
    Abdul-Muttalib said in a statement to the "information", that "the House of Representatives is moving greatly to amend the retirement law to serve the segment of experts from doctors and teachers," noting that "specifying the retirement age of 60 years will affect universities and will empty it of the important teaching circle."
    She added that "the exclusion of ambassadors and some special grades is unacceptable because they do not provide any services that cannot be dispensed with," indicating that "the movements of political blocs benefiting from the exclusion of ambassadors and some special degrees behind disrupting the amendment of the retirement law within the House of Representatives."
    The General Retirement Authority announced, earlier, that it would start implementing the new retirement laws and the compensation law for those affected by war operations, military mistakes and terrorist operations, denying that there were any material obstacles preventing the implementation of the laws. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:13 am