Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Anti-working teams are a supplement to ISIS and should be arrested according to Article 4 te

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Anti-working teams are a supplement to ISIS and should be arrested according to Article 4 te Empty Deputy: Anti-working teams are a supplement to ISIS and should be arrested according to Article 4 te

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Feb 2020, 6:15 am

Deputy: Anti-working teams are a supplement to ISIS and should be arrested according to Article 4 terrorism

13:55 - 11/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Sadqoun Hassan Salem Bloc affirmed on Tuesday that the anti-perpetual teams are a complementary project to the criminal " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " organization, calling on the security services to carry out their duty and arrest them according to Article 4 terrorism.
    "These deviant teams receive orders from the US embassy to carry out sabotage and disrupt educational institutions, and they are far from peaceful demonstrations, and are supported and funded by Gulf funds, such as Saudi Arabia and the UAE," Salem said in a statement.
    He added, "These teams carry out terrorist acts similar to the actions of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gangs, but rather are an integral part of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist project , and this requires the government, the judiciary, and the security services to punish them according to Article 4 terrorism." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:03 am