Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of a "suspicious deal" to keep Barzani's ministers in Allawi's government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of a "suspicious deal" to keep Barzani's ministers in Allawi's government Empty Disclosure of a "suspicious deal" to keep Barzani's ministers in Allawi's government

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Feb 2020, 3:37 am

Disclosure of a "suspicious deal" to keep Barzani's ministers in Allawi's government

10:36 - 12/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Future Bloc in the House of Representatives, Sercot Shams Al-Din, revealed on Wednesday that the President of the Kurdistan Region, Negervan Barzani, is looking for a deal with Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to keep his ministers in the federal government.
    Shams Al-Din said in a statement that he received / the information, a copy of it, that "it is not the right of the Kurdistan Democratic Party or the Presidency of the region to speak on behalf of the rest of the Kurdish parties, as happened yesterday in the joint meeting of the President of the region Negervan Barzani with the rest of the Kurdish political blocs, stressing that Barzani And his positions do not fully represent us in the negotiations of the federal government, but rather represent himself and the views of his party.
    He added, "The Kurdish parties are negotiating with Baghdad to implement the constitution, protect the demonstrators, preserve the security and stability of the squares, and emphasize their safety and bring those who attack them to justice, while the KDP negotiates for a deal to keep its ministers in the federal government."
    Shams Al-Din emphasized that "the Democratic Party constantly claims that it preserves the higher interest of the region, while its personal interests and gains are higher and greater than the interest of the region and its people, which it threw years ago behind its back, rejecting any attempt by it to negotiate in the name of the other Kurdish parties." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:58 pm