Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services: Corona will not affect the implementation of the Chinese agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services: Corona will not affect the implementation of the Chinese agreement Empty Parliamentary services: Corona will not affect the implementation of the Chinese agreement

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Feb 2020, 6:07 am

Parliamentary services: Corona will not affect the implementation of the Chinese agreement

12:07 - 02/25/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Head of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Walid Al-Sahlani, affirmed on Tuesday that the Corona virus will not affect the implementation of the economic agreement concluded between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] China, stressing that there is a great dependence on the new government for its implementation.
    Al-Sahlani said in a statement to the "information", that "the China-Iraq agreement is still in effect," noting that "the Corona virus is an accidental side away from the agreement file between the two sides."
    Al-Sahlani added, “The agreement is still in effect and there is a great reliability of its implementation by the new government.” Noting that “talking about canceling the agreement is a shame of health, which is intended to mix the cards of some of those who previously promoted the pledge of Iraqi oil.”
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee had confirmed earlier, that the next legislative term will witness the arrival of the Iraqi-Chinese agreement to the House of Representatives, indicating that Parliament had previously asked the government to send a copy of the agreement. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:58 pm