Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr rejects American interventions headed by the Prime Minister: An Iraqi affair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr - Al-Sadr rejects American interventions headed by the Prime Minister: An Iraqi affair Empty Al-Sadr rejects American interventions headed by the Prime Minister: An Iraqi affair

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Mar 2020, 6:20 am

Al-Sadr rejects American interventions headed by the Prime Minister: An Iraqi affair

11:35 - 3/18/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Sadr leader, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , announced on Wednesday his rejection of the American interference in the issue of the prime minister, stressing that it is a purely Iraqi matter.
    Al-Sadr said in his tweet that I saw it (the information): “Whether the candidate is according to the controls or not, then this is a matter that belongs to us only the Iraqis, and whether the selection mechanism is correct or not, then this is a purely Iraqi matter, so there is no need for our friends to interfere From neighboring countries or others, especially the occupier.
    He added, “You may know that the Shi’ite politicians’ struggle is no longer tolerable without the selection mechanism. ”He pointed out that“ their choices for incompetent people or their differences and their disagreement with a candidate are what necessitated the selection of someone who is not close to us and you. ”
    Al-Sadr concluded his tweet by saying: "Generally, I am not going to give an opinion about this candidate or others, but I only care about the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:43 pm