Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commercial Court attributes the slow investment in Iraq to political, security, and clan dispute

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commercial Court attributes the slow investment in Iraq to political, security, and clan dispute Empty The Commercial Court attributes the slow investment in Iraq to political, security, and clan dispute

Post by Rocky Mon 04 May 2020, 9:35 am

The Commercial Court attributes the slow investment in Iraq to political, security, and clan disputes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad:
    The head of the Commercial Court, Elham Fakhry, attributed the slow investment in Iraq to political and security situations and tribal disputes.
    Fakhri said, in an interview with her published by the Judiciary Newspaper and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Iraqi investment law is one of the most successful laws because of the privileges granted to the investor such as tax exemptions and fees and the right of ownership of some projects of a residential nature."
    She added that "the real obstacles appear in the practical application of slow investment wheel for political and security reasons," noting that "groups outside the law and tribal conflicts often constitute an obstacle to the sites of investment projects in addition to the presence of corruption in some state institutions."
    Fakhry mentioned that these obstacles are temporary and that the Iraqi witnesses are certain of a great qualitative shift in the event of developing serious plans, providing lands, capabilities and preparing qualified cadres.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:33 pm