Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hashimi’s killing implications: changes at the security officers’ level

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Hashimi’s killing implications: changes at the security officers’ level Empty Al-Hashimi’s killing implications: changes at the security officers’ level

Post by chouchou Tue 07 Jul 2020, 4:10 am

Shafaq News / A security source said, on Tuesday, that the federal government will soon make changes on security forces officers against a backdrop of the assassination of Hisham al-Hashemi.
    The source, who preferred to be anonymous, told Shafaq News agency that "the changes will have impact on some officers who were not able to do their duty professionally".
    He did not provide any further details.
    In the same context, PM Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, Monday ordered the exemption of the first monitoring division Commander in Rusafa / Baghdad, Brigadier General Mohammad Qasim, from his post against the background of the assassination of Hashemi.
    He also, in a statement, Al-Kadhimi threatened to pursue those involved in Al-Hashemi's assassination, saying, "They are an outlaw group”.
    Earlier, today Monday, an armed group in two motorbikes shot fire at Al-Hashemi outside his home, in Zayouna neighborhood/ Baghdad and died shortly thereafter.
    Hisham al-Hashimi is 47 years old, an expert on armed groups; He is also a writer of many strategic studies.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:36 am