Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Taie: A set of obstacles that the government will take as an excuse to postpone early elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Taie: A set of obstacles that the government will take as an excuse to postpone early elections Empty Al-Taie: A set of obstacles that the government will take as an excuse to postpone early elections

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Aug 2020, 6:52 am

Al-Taie: A set of obstacles that the government will take as an excuse to postpone early elections

10:37 - 28/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / private,
    political analyst Sabah Al-Taie said that there are a number of obstacles that will stand in the way of holding early elections, pointing out that the government, with the agreement of some political blocs seeking to complete the parliamentary session, may work to take excuses to postpone holding the elections.
    Al-Taie said to "the information", that "some obstacles will stand in the way of holding early elections, especially with regard to the financial crisis, the Corona pandemic, the Federal Court law and paragraph 15 of the election law."
    He added that "some political blocs want to postpone early elections and may find in the aforementioned obstacles a good excuse to use them to postpone the elections in order to complete the parliamentary session."
    He explained that "the government, in agreement with the blocs wishing to postpone the elections, may go towards postponement, without political pressure, while this option will ignite the Iraqi street and that may be the end of the life of the government." 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:50 pm