Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: There are those who tried to clash with the government to postpone the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: There are those who tried to clash with the government to postpone the elections Empty Al-Kazemi: There are those who tried to clash with the government to postpone the elections

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Jun 2021, 7:51 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi said, on Thursday (June 24, 2021), that unnamed parties "tried" to clash with the government to postpone the parliamentary elections scheduled for next October, while confirming that he would visit Iran "at the appropriate time" after the formation of the Iranian government. new.

Al-Kadhimi said, in an exclusive interview with the official "Al-Iraqiya" channel, followed by  IQ News , that "the current government came after 17 years of chaos and corruption, and it came to spare the blood of Iraqis."

He added: "We faced a year of challenges and attempts to obstruct reform, and there was tension that wanted to make Iraq an arena for conflict between countries, and missiles were fired at missions to escalate the situation and go to chaos."

The Prime Minister pointed out that "a confrontation was possible between Washington and Tehran during the administration of former US President Donald Trump."

He continued, "There were attempts to drag the government into clashes with the aim of sabotaging the elections, but we chose the path of patience to miss the opportunity for those who aim to create chaos before the elections, and there are parties apprehensive about the elections and from this moment trying to question the performance of the commission and the government and the results of the elections even before they are held."

And he added, "Electoral security depends on all the security services and the army, as well as the Iraqi judiciary, all of which will do their duty to protect the elections, and prevent the use of weapons and undisciplined groups that aim to intimidate the voters," stressing that "we are separated from the elections within four months, and we will work to protect them and provide all the prerequisites for its success.

The Prime Minister expressed his confidence in "all the government's procedures, and the procedures of the Commission. There are international observers, and there will be an international evaluation of the elections." 

He added, "There are those who promoted that the prime minister wants to stay until 2023 and remain in power, and for this we intended to send a serious message that our goal is to hold elections that we have set a date that restores the citizen's confidence in the entire political system."

"Our relationship with my president is very good and we will visit Iran at the appropriate time."

Regarding the relationship with Iran, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said: "We have long historical neighborly relations with Iran, and it is certainly in the interest of Iraq and Iran to search for commonalities and interests, and the policy of this government is to build good relations with everyone."

He added, "Our relationship with the Iranian president (my chief) is very good, and he visited Iraq a while ago, and there was a good and excellent meeting, and we exchanged views on the future of the relationship between Iraq and Iran, and I am keen to protect these relations and work to develop them."

And he added, "President Raisi invited us to visit Tehran, and we will look for an opportunity and the right timing to meet this invitation," noting that "there are those who wish our relations with the countries of the world to fail, and these are not personal relations but for the interest of our country. Iraq has a role in contributing to the stability of the region." ". 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 3:03 am