Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

the periods of the selection of the three presidencies ending in the fourteenth of September

chouchou
    chouchou

the periods of the selection of the three presidencies ending in the fourteenth of September Empty the periods of the selection of the three presidencies ending in the fourteenth of September

Post by chouchou Thu 03 Jul 2014, 4:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad: Euphrates News} between legal expert Tareq Harb said the constitutional periods to choose the three presidencies and ministries ending in the fourteenth of the month of September next

[ltr]He said the war in a statement received Euphrates News Agency {} a copy of it on Thursday that "the period specified for the election of the Speaker and his deputies and the election of the President of the Republic of specific I-thirtieth of July of this, because Article 55 of the Constitution necessitated the election of the Speaker and his deputies in the first session and because Article 72 of the Constitution necessitated the election of the President of the Republic within one month from the date of the first session. "

He added that "the period of thirty-July to the fourteenth of August next is the time limit for the President to direct the candidate of the parliamentary majority to form a new cabinet so that the Article 76 / I of the Constitution necessitated the President of the Republic assigning candidate this block within 15 days from the date of elected. "

He explained that "the period of the fourteenth of August to the fourteenth September is the time that takes the candidate of the naming of the Cabinet and the preparation of the ministerial program so that Article 76 / II of the Constitution necessitated the taxpayer to form a cabinet naming ministers and prepare the ministerial program within 30 days from the date of commissioning ".

He said "the periods mentioned above represent the upper limit of the maximum and can be reduced to less extended than that because there is no constitutional objection that these measures be in only one week."

It is said that the Iraqi parliament has raised its first session for a week after swearing not to have the constitutional agreement of the political blocs on the names of candidates for the post of parliament speaker and his two deputies in the hope of holding the next meeting on schedule to be the selection of candidates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    chouchou
    chouchou

the periods of the selection of the three presidencies ending in the fourteenth of September Empty Re: the periods of the selection of the three presidencies ending in the fourteenth of September

Post by chouchou Thu 03 Jul 2014, 4:30 am

14th September plus some delays obviously lol
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

the periods of the selection of the three presidencies ending in the fourteenth of September Empty Re: the periods of the selection of the three presidencies ending in the fourteenth of September

Post by Diamond Thu 03 Jul 2014, 4:44 am

surprise
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 03 Jul 2014, 10:27 am

Evil or Very Mad We're screwed for this year
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:56 pm

mochasmom wrote:Evil or Very Mad We're screwed for this year
    My exact thoughts Mocha, but I can't say I am surprised. :-(
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Thu 03 Jul 2014, 1:10 pm

No worries!! Gives us a few more months with the morning comedy club!! Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:05 pm