Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two leaders are the main supporters of the Iraqi PM

chouchou
    chouchou

Two leaders are the main supporters of the Iraqi PM Empty Two leaders are the main supporters of the Iraqi PM

Post by chouchou Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:28 am

Shafaq News / A political expert said "currently Muqtada Al-Sadr, leader of Sadrist Movement and Ammar Al-Hakim, leader of Wisdom Movement (Al-Hikma) are the only supporters of the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi."

"Al-Sadr announced his initiative just hours after the white paper without criticizing any term, and this means he is supporting Al-Kadhimi's steps," the political expert Fadel Abu Ragheef told Shafaq News agency.

On his part; Ali Al-Issawi, the leader of the Iraqi Forces Alliance commented in an interview with Shafaq News Agency, "al-Sadr initiative do not contradict with Al-Kadhimi's White Paper, but rather support the state, especially in this critical and dangerous stage when Iraq is under financial and health pressure."

Earlier, the Iraqi government approved the "White Paper", the prime minister plan to recover the economy.

The paper is composed of five axes to achieve reforms in the financial, economic, basic services, and the laws fields.

As for Sadr's initiative, it consists of three basic issues, the peaceful protest, the resistance operations, and the political reform for early elections.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:17 am