Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the relationship of Al-Kazemi's European tour with his visit to Washington? A political anal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the relationship of Al-Kazemi's European tour with his visit to Washington? A political anal Empty What is the relationship of Al-Kazemi's European tour with his visit to Washington? A political anal

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Oct 2020, 2:10 pm

What is the relationship of Al-Kazemi's European tour with his visit to Washington? A political analyst responded

•  Time: 10/22/2020 21:34:06

•  Read: 1,222 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) A political analyst from the British capital, London, Bassem Abu Tabikh, linked Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's European tour to his visit to Washington, which took place on August 18 of this year.
    Abu Tabikh told Al-Furat News, "We cannot separate Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington from these visits on the grounds that there is a conflict in decision-making countries, especially in relation to China and its projects in Iraq and the US veto on it."
    He added, "European capitals have proposed alternatives to Al-Kazemi, as I linked this visit to the extent of his relationship with the intelligence service, and I believe that Al-Kazemi was able to overcome his mission to discuss the most important file, which is the fight against terrorism and other files, including financial liquidity, activation that eliminates unemployment and open another horizon."     
    Abu Tabikh added, "The visits of previous Iraqi governments to European capitals did not bear fruit, especially in the field of electricity, because of the failure to provide security guarantees to companies, which disrupts the provision of services to the Iraqi people."
    He pointed out that "the task of the Iraqi government is to work on preparing the security ground, considering that the investor is a coward and needs a safe incubator environment. If it is not prepared and made the arena suitable for investment, we will find very big obstacles and return to square one."
    On the retrieval of Iraqi funds abroad, Abu Tabikh said, "Successive Iraqi foreign ministries have worked on money recovery files and worked to recover some of them; but the previous regime used to register names close to it and vague, so we need to build bridges with these countries in which there are money, farms, or Investments in factories. " 
    He stressed, "The need for intensive visits by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry and its ambassadors to obtain many information that works to retrieve these funds and activate them as they generate financial liquidity on the Iraqi national income that contributes to extricating Iraq from its economic crisis."
    Wafa Al-Qatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:46 am