Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim to the region’s delegation: The necessity of leaving the deportation solutions an

chouchou
    chouchou

solutions - Mr. Ammar al-Hakim to the region’s delegation: The necessity of leaving the deportation solutions an Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim to the region’s delegation: The necessity of leaving the deportation solutions an

Post by chouchou Sat 12 Dec 2020, 2:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The head of the Iraqi coalition, Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim, stressed the need to “leave the transfer solutions” in solving the problems between Baghdad and Abel.

A statement by his office, the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of it, stated that Mr. Ammar al-Hakim “received the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation headed by the Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, and in the presence of a number of leaders of the Iraqi coalition, developments in the political scene in Iraq and the region and the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil, where it was emphasized to recall Participants and to start through them in solving outstanding problems and the necessity for everyone to have the will to solve and leave the transfer solutions.

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim explained, “The importance of implementing the constitution in talking about oil and wealth and the right of Iraqis to their wealth in any region of Iraq on the basis that oil and gas belong to the Iraqi people.”

The two sides exchanged “views on early elections.”

Regarding the demonstrations taking place in the region, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim expressed his solidarity with any claim of the right of our people, affirming the right of Iraqis to demonstrate peacefully, while preserving public and private property and avoiding the use of violence on all sides.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:27 pm