Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The Iraqi Central Bank launches a service to enhance financial liberalization and fight corruption i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Central Bank launches a service to enhance financial liberalization and fight corruption i Empty The Iraqi Central Bank launches a service to enhance financial liberalization and fight corruption i

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Feb 2021, 8:24 am

The Iraqi Central Bank launches a service to enhance financial liberalization and fight corruption in financial transactions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Central Bank of Iraq
     February 07, 2021 11:00 AM
    Riyadh - Mubasher: The Central Bank of Iraq launched, today, Sunday, the digital enrollment service, which is the first of its kind in Iraq and the region.
    In a statement, the central bank explained that digital enrollment is an integrated digital financial system that enhances financial independence and freedom from traditional financial systems.
    The central added that the system is working to transform Iraq into a country that is less dependent on cash, which enables the state to fight corruption, evasion and bureaucracy in financial transactions within banks operating in Iraq.
    The Central Bank emphasized that this service is considered a new and different trend due to its many advantages. Including conducting financial operations in a modern electronic digital form, which reduces time and geographical distances and raises traditional barriers in the Iraqi banking sector.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

chouchou
    chouchou

The Iraqi Central Bank launches a service to enhance financial liberalization and fight corruption i Empty The Central Bank launches the first financial service of its kind in Iraq and the region

Post by chouchou Mon 08 Feb 2021, 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Central Bank of Iraq announced the launch of the digital enrollment service, which is the first of its kind in Iraq and the region.

A bank statement said that the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of it, “Digital enrollment is an integrated digital financial system that enhances financial independence and liberation from traditional financial systems, as it works to transform Iraq into a country less dependent on cash, which enables the state to fight corruption, evasion and bureaucracy in Financial transactions within banks operating in Iraq. ”

He explained, “This service is considered a new and different trend because of its many advantages, including conducting financial operations in a modern digital electronic form, which reduces time and geographical distances and raises traditional barriers in the Iraqi banking sector.”

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 5:43 pm