Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh accuses the government of negligence and willful negligence in implementing the decision to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh accuses the government of negligence and willful negligence in implementing the decision to Empty Al-Fateh accuses the government of negligence and willful negligence in implementing the decision to

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 8:37 am

Al-Fateh accuses the government of negligence and willful negligence in implementing the decision to remove the American forces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / private.
    On Tuesday, the Al-Fateh coalition accused the government of deliberately delaying the implementation of the parliament's decision on the removal of US forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which led to the instability of the country.
    "The parliament's decision to expel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clear and uncontroversial, now that there are those who hinder the implementation of the decision," Al-Fateh MP Muhammad al-Baldawi said.
    He added, "The United States of America is the first to impede the removal of its forces and is preventing any implementation of the decision," noting that "the Al-Kazemi government has a clear failure in its work to implement the Parliament's decision and remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the country."
    Al-Baldawi explained that "all the conflicts that are taking place and the instability of the country is due to the American presence in the country, and the government intends not to implement the decision."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:00 am