Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-FATEH: THERE ARE NO REAL INDICATIONS FOR APPROVING THE BUDGET AT TODAY'S SESSION

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - AL-FATEH: THERE ARE NO REAL INDICATIONS FOR APPROVING THE BUDGET AT TODAY'S SESSION Empty AL-FATEH: THERE ARE NO REAL INDICATIONS FOR APPROVING THE BUDGET AT TODAY'S SESSION

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Mar 2021, 7:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=38]AL-FATEH: THERE ARE NO REAL INDICATIONS FOR APPROVING THE BUDGET AT TODAY'S SESSION
    Sunday, March 28, 2021 11:16 AM[/size]

National News Center / private
    Al-Fateh Alliance confirmed, today, Sunday, that there are no real signs to approve the budget at today's session.
    The MP for the coalition, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, said in a special statement to the "National News Center" that "Representatives are able to pass the paragraphs of the budget with a numerical majority, but the Presidency of Parliament is afraid of starting the session for fear of passing it by the numerical majority."
    Al-Baldawi pointed out that "the differences are still continuing with the region and we expect that they will not be resolved," referring to "the ease of passing most of the paragraphs by voting."
    He emphasized that "delaying the budget until now will disrupt the economic and political process."
    Noting that "time is running out, especially with the passage of four months of the current year without a budget."
    Al-Baldawi called, "all MPs to take their legal and legitimate responsibilities in the performance of their duties towards their representatives from the people, who are impatiently awaiting approval of the budget."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:16 pm