Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salem: The government must find equitable solutions for the lecturers and engineers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

solutions - Salem: The government must find equitable solutions for the lecturers and engineers Empty Salem: The government must find equitable solutions for the lecturers and engineers

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Apr 2021, 6:46 am

[size=35][size=35]Salem: The government must find equitable solutions for the lecturers and engineers[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

04-05-2021 | 05:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

The deputy of the Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc, Hassan Salem, called Monday on the government to find a solution to the problem of the free lecturers.

Salem said in a statement received by "Alsumaria News" that the Al-Kazemi government must find appropriate solutions for the segment of free lecturers who have provided great services to support the educational institution for free while they endure the difficult economic conditions and conditions. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

As well as finding solutions to slice engineering graduates rather than weaken the Iraqi industry contracts and projects failed economy Angna and Atzmn hunger with poor countries living ailing economy as[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And Jordan.

Pointing out that it requires the honorable representatives and representatives of the Iraqi people to challenge the budget and the fairness of these two tranches.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:47 am