Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative economics recommends the creation of cooperative markets supported by the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative economics recommends the creation of cooperative markets supported by the government Empty Representative economics recommends the creation of cooperative markets supported by the government

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Apr 2021, 11:10 am

Representative economics recommends the creation of cooperative markets supported by the government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Parliamentary Committee on Economy and Investment recommended, on Wednesday, the establishment of cooperative markets supported by the government to achieve two demands, while stressing the need to punish greedy traders and activate economic security.
    Committee member Nada Shaker Jawdat said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, which was followed by Al-Iktissad News, that "the government is responsible for finding an imbalance in the high prices, and it is clear to everyone." ".
    She added that "the prime minister directed to control prices," noting that " 
    "These two points are very easy and can be applied within only one week, in addition to punishing greedy merchants, activating economic security and monitoring them by higher bodies so that they are not prey to corruption," she said, explaining that "this issue will make there is control over the Iraqi market and not be manipulated by some Traders are weak souls. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:58 am