Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil is discussing with international companies the implementation of investment projects in the fiel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil is discussing with international companies the implementation of investment projects in the fiel Empty Oil is discussing with international companies the implementation of investment projects in the fiel

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Apr 2021, 2:25 pm

Oil is discussing with international companies the implementation of investment projects in the field of gas

•  Time: 04/15/2021 16:12:05

•  Read: 1,547 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Oil confirmed, on Thursday, the implementation of investment projects to develop the oil and gas industry through cooperation with specialized international companies.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    In a statement, the Euphrates News received a copy of it, the ministry stated that "Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail received the delegation of the Russian Lukoil Oil Company, which included the first vice president of LUKOIL for extraction affairs outside Russia (Denis Rogachev) and the general manager of LUKOIL Mid East. Ltd. {Yegor Zubarev} and Edward Chiloyantz, director of the branch of LUKOIL (Overseas Iraq) exploration company. During the meeting, prospects for current and future investments in the field of clean energy and the promotion of gas investments were discussed. "
    The statement continued, "The delegation expressed his country's desire to increase joint cooperation with Iraq to develop the oil sector and the energy sector," noting that "current and future projects of the company inside Iraq were also discussed," explaining that "the company delegation expressed its desire to expand the horizons of its work in whom During the promotion of joint cooperation. "
    Forgiveness Al-Khalidi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:35 pm