Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ: STUDYING THE CONSTRUCTION OF SMALL REACTORS TO GENERATE ELECTRIC POWERMONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2021 9

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQ: STUDYING THE CONSTRUCTION OF SMALL REACTORS TO GENERATE ELECTRIC POWERMONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2021 9 Empty IRAQ: STUDYING THE CONSTRUCTION OF SMALL REACTORS TO GENERATE ELECTRIC POWERMONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2021 9

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Aug 2021, 7:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]IRAQ: STUDYING THE CONSTRUCTION OF SMALL REACTORS TO GENERATE ELECTRIC POWERMonday, August 2, 2021 9:40 PM[/size]

Baghdad / National News Center
    Today, Monday, the Iraqi Authority for Radioactive Sources confirmed that it is studying requests from international companies to build small nuclear reactors to generate electric power, while noting that discussions in this regard are continuing.
    The head of the authority, Kamal Hassan Latif, said in a statement to the official agency, followed by the "National News Center", that "the Supreme National Committee for Nuclear Reactors has greatly sought to search for solid international companies from multiple countries, especially in the field of constructing reactors to produce electricity."
    He added, "We are looking at requests to establish the best nuclear reactors, provided that they are small and distributed over areas of basic need in some governorates, as we have moved away from the option of large nuclear reactors, because they are expensive and require many requirements that must be met."
    He pointed out that "discussions are continuing in this regard with many countries, and when we reach real results, the report of the recommendations will be submitted to the Prime Minister to take the appropriate decision."
    He explained that "all Iraq's governorates have a shortage of electric power, and the option of generating electricity through nuclear energy is appropriate."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:36 pm