Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Saffar: The 2022 budget bill did not reach Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Saffar: The 2022 budget bill did not reach Parliament Empty Al-Saffar: The 2022 budget bill did not reach Parliament

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:27 am

Al-Saffar: The 2022 budget bill did not reach Parliament

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Rapporteur of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Ahmed Al-Saffar, expected that Iraq will not have a budget law for the next year (2022) in the event that early parliamentary elections are held, indicating that the fate of the surplus from oil sales and the final accounts law will be unknown.
    Al-Saffar said in a statement reported by "Rudaw" and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Iraqi federal government formed a committee to prepare the draft federal general budget for 2022 in the General Budget Department of the Ministry of Finance, and the committee started its work last month, but no information is yet available." On the arrival of the draft general budget law for the year 2022 to the House of Representatives.
    The decision of the Parliamentary Finance Committee indicated that “in the event of changes in the situation and the postponement of the elections, the 2022 budget bill will be sent to the House of Representatives for discussion.” The new parliament, because the new parliament will assume its duties and form the new government will take a year, according to al-Saffar’s expectations.
    Regarding the final accounts, the rapporteur of the Finance Committee said, "The House of Representatives and the Federal Ministry of Finance do not have any information on the fate of the final accounts. No one knows the fate of the surplus from oil sales, and no one knows how the final accounts will be."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:43 pm