Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electoral Commission: One step separates us from announcing the final results of the October poll

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electoral Commission: One step separates us from announcing the final results of the October poll Empty Electoral Commission: One step separates us from announcing the final results of the October poll

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Oct 2021, 7:49 am

Electoral Commission: One step separates us from announcing the final results of the October poll
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The High Elections Commission issued a clarification on the announced results of the October vote, stressing that the stage of announcing the final results is near. 
    In a statement, the commission confirmed that the announced results are preliminary, and their announcement was based on the commission's commitment to present the results to public opinion within 24 hours. The statement indicated that the Commission is now conducting "counting and sorting operations in the last phase of the stations reserved in the counting and sorting centers, which number 3,681 stations, of which 70 percent have been completed." The statement indicated that the results of the remaining stations were sent, and when this is completed, they will be announced and approved, and the final results announced, and then the second phase of the appeals period will be with the final results for a period of three days.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 4:54 pm