Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electoral Commission: Final results will be announced within two days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electoral Commission: Final results will be announced within two days Empty Electoral Commission: Final results will be announced within two days

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Nov 2021, 6:47 am

[size=52]Electoral Commission: Final results will be announced within two days[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Sunday, the Independent High Electoral Commission set the date for announcing the final results of the elections, stressing that they will be announced within two days. Imad Jamil Mohsen, a member of the media team of the commission, said in a statement followed by (Al-Mada), that "the commission is ready to announce the results after the judiciary has decided all the appeals." He indicated that "it is hoped that the final results will be announced within two days."
    [size=45]He added that "the appeals had a strong impact on the results, as the stations canceled by the judiciary changed the number of seats, but the final results are not decided until they are announced."[/size]
    [size=45]Mohsen pointed out that "the Federal Court ratifies the names of the winners of the elections, and the judiciary approves the appeals and considers them final," explaining that "the Commission will announce the results after their completion, and the names of the winners of Parliament seats will be submitted to the Federal Court for approval."[/size]
    Dis[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:42 am