Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Oil: Efforts to raise Majnoon field production to 800,000 barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Oil: Efforts to raise Majnoon field production to 800,000 barrels per day Empty Basra Oil: Efforts to raise Majnoon field production to 800,000 barrels per day

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Dec 2021, 6:27 am

Basra Oil: Efforts to raise Majnoon field production to 800,000 barrels per day

•  Time: 12/15/2021 10:44:13

•  Reading: 715 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Basra Oil Company announced efforts to reach the Majnoon oil field production to more than 800,000 barrels of oil per day for export purposes, in light of previous, new and future projects in the field.
    The Assistant Director-General for Production and National Effort Bassem Al-Ghalbi said, "They have a plan in this regard that is being completed after holding workshops with InterOil and KBR and a unified one that was held outside the country, and a workshop will be held next week with the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil to discuss this plan and its needs." ".
    And he indicated that these efforts "would raise production by 200 thousand barrels per day in addition to the current stock of about 450 thousand barrels of crude oil."
    Al-Ghalbi added, "The plan is considered integrated and includes wells bases, drilling wells, a new isolation station, and two storage and export systems."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:12 am