Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Region Presidencies: The court's decision on oil and gas is contrary to the text of the constitution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Region Presidencies: The court's decision on oil and gas is contrary to the text of the constitution Empty Region Presidencies: The court's decision on oil and gas is contrary to the text of the constitution

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Feb 2022, 10:18 am

[size=45]Region Presidencies: The court's decision on oil and gas is contrary to the text of the constitution
    20 seconds ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The presidencies of the Kurdistan region confirmed, today, Monday, that the decision of the Federal Supreme Court regarding the unconstitutionality of the oil and gas law in the region is contrary to the text, spirit and principles of the real federal system.
    This came in a statement issued after the joint meeting of the presidency of the region, the government and parliament, as well as the judiciary, to discuss the repercussions of the Federal Court's decision. The constitutional validity of the regions is granted to the federal authority.
    The conferees added that the Kurdistan Region will continue to exercise its constitutional rights and will not give up in any way any legal and constitutional means to protect it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:00 am