Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Calls To Review The Policy Of Granting Loans To Employees And Citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - Parliamentary Calls To Review The Policy Of Granting Loans To Employees And Citizens Empty Parliamentary Calls To Review The Policy Of Granting Loans To Employees And Citizens

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2022, 6:00 am

Parliamentary Calls To Review The Policy Of Granting Loans To Employees And Citizens
    09/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Wednesday, Representative Ahmed Al-Rubaie called on the concerned authorities to review the policy of loans granted to employees and citizens and change it in a way that removes this unfairness and removes the severe harm to the citizen and employee alike.
    Al-Rubaie said in a statement received by “Earth News” that “the real estate bank should expand the initiative for the purchase of housing units to include the purchase or construction of plots of land, noting that the initiative was satisfied with a few residential complexes, not all of them, or limited it to some governorates and sometimes to city centers without The inclusion of districts and sub-districts, which is surprising.
    He added that "the conditions that are set by other banks, such as settlement, sponsorship, and mortgage at the same time, have exhausted employees and citizens and reduced the chances of benefiting from those loans. They also did not contribute to alleviating the housing problem that the majority of the Iraqi people suffer from."
    Al-Rubaie stressed “the importance of reducing red tape by banks in order to expedite the settlement of loan transactions that take a long time to complete, as well as reconsidering the issue of the sponsor’s request if the loan applicant settled his salary on the same bank.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:03 pm