Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance orders the granting of loans for projects and the review of lending mechanis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Finance orders the granting of loans for projects and the review of lending mechanis Empty The Minister of Finance orders the granting of loans for projects and the review of lending mechanis

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Mar 2021, 7:02 am

The Minister of Finance orders the granting of loans for projects and the review of lending mechanisms

11:54 - 23/03/2021
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Minister of Finance

The information / Baghdad ..
    The Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, instructed, on Tuesday, to grant loans for projects and to review the lending mechanisms.
    The media office of the Ministry of Finance stated, in a statement that the information received, a copy of it, that “Allawi conducted an inspection visit, accompanied by the Ministry’s Undersecretary, Taif Sami, to the Rafidain Bank to see the bank’s workflow, the quality of services provided, and the speed of completion of banking transactions for customers.”
    The Minister of Finance directed "to apply the automation system to the banking business as soon as possible, similar to the sober global banks to provide better services to the citizen," calling for the reconstruction of its branches to suit the bank's ancient status.
    And he instructed “granting loans for projects, supporting businessmen, and reviewing the lending mechanisms,” noting “how to develop work mechanisms according to internationally applicable means and keep pace with modernity for all the bank’s activities.”
    Allawi listened, according to the statement, to "the problems and obstacles facing the bank's employees and to develop solutions to ensure the removal of all difficulties," directing "to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the implementation of the completion of citizens' transactions." End / 25

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 9:46 pm