Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq market stops trading on the desert for the transfer as of tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq market stops trading on the desert for the transfer as of tomorrow Empty Iraq market stops trading on the desert for the transfer as of tomorrow

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Aug 2014, 6:36 am

Iraq market stops trading on the desert for the transfer as of tomorrow

August 13, 2014 13:47   Last Updated: August 13, 2014 13:47 Source: Private direct

Company desert of public transport ISX - SBAG

Related companies Passenger 2.38% arrow-up.gifWilds 2.94% arrow-up.gif
    Declared the Iraqi market for trading halt on the shares of the company for the transfer of the desert as of tomorrow's meeting Thursday, August 14, where the price of the company's shares rose during two consecutive full percentage change of 10%.
    And the market has done in writing to the company to find out the root causes that led to this rise and announced a trading halt until the answer Astpharadtha.
    And the company works on the development of the transport sector, to work on axes bottlenecks in the transport sector, to invest the savings of citizens and development organization of the work of private transport in the field of transportation of goods and has reached its capital so far about 2,200 billion Iraqi dinars, and the number of shares reached 2,200 billion dinars Iraqi and nominal value of about 3 Dneijer Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:21 am