Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the second time, the stock exchange in Iraq stops trading due to the comprehensive ban

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the second time, the stock exchange in Iraq stops trading due to the comprehensive ban Empty For the second time, the stock exchange in Iraq stops trading due to the comprehensive ban

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Feb 2021, 10:13 am

For the second time, the stock exchange in Iraq stops trading due to th

2021-02-27 07:55

[size=16]Shafaq News / The main stock exchange in the Al-Kifah and Al-Harithi markets stopped trading today, Saturday, as a result of the comprehensive ban that was applied starting from Friday and continuing until tomorrow, Sunday.[/size]
    [size=16]This is the second time that the stock market closed its doors during the ban that was imposed on February 18th.[/size]
    [size=16]The Shafaq News Agency correspondent said that the main stock exchange in Al-Kifah and Al-Harithiya Market in Baghdad stopped trading due to the implementation of the comprehensive ban.[/size]
    [size=16]He added that the selling and buying prices have stabilized in the exchange shops in the local markets, some of which have opened their doors in Baghdad, where the selling price reached 145,750 Iraqi dinars, while the purchase prices reached 144750 dinars per 100 US dollars.[/size]
    [size=16]He pointed out that the Kurdistan Stock Exchange also did not trade due to an official holiday and it is scheduled to trade on Sunday.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:30 pm