Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After killing 13 civilians, will Turkey launch a long war against the PKK in northern Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After killing 13 civilians, will Turkey launch a long war against the PKK in northern Iraq? Empty After killing 13 civilians, will Turkey launch a long war against the PKK in northern Iraq?

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2022, 5:23 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]After killing 13 civilians, will Turkey launch a long war against the PKK in northern Iraq?[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    A Turkish helicopter is on a mission on the Turkish-Iraqi border 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Qandil Mountains in northern Iraq constitute a haven for the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) outside Turkey, which continues its military operations against it at a high rate in an effort to end and eliminate its armed activity.

[size=45]Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar announced that the bodies of 13 Turkish citizens had been found in the mountainous Gara region in northern Iraq, where the Turkish army was carrying out a military operation against the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK).[/size]
    [size=45]Akar confirmed today, Tuesday, in a statement he made before Parliament, that the military operations carried out by his country's forces in northern Iraq "continue unabated," explaining that during the "Eagle Claw-2" operation - in the Gara region - 53 militants were neutralized, including two who were arrested. alive.[/size]
    [size=45]In the summer of last year, Turkey carried out Operation Eagle Claw-1, which included intense air raids on PKK targets in Sinjar, Qarchik, Qandil, Zab and Hakurk in northern Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:38 pm