Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Deputy From Al-Fateh: We Are Waiting For The Formation Of The Government To Pass The 2022 Budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Deputy From Al-Fateh: We Are Waiting For The Formation Of The Government To Pass The 2022 Budget Empty A Deputy From Al-Fateh: We Are Waiting For The Formation Of The Government To Pass The 2022 Budget

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2022, 5:42 am

[size=38]A Deputy From Al-Fateh: We Are Waiting For The Formation Of The Government To Pass The 2022 Budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    06/15/2022 | 9:18 AM
    [/size]

The Information / Baghdad…
    The representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Suhaila Al-Sultani, explained that the 2022 budget will be passed after the formation of the new government, pointing out that the country’s situation needs to speed up resolving matters, forming the government and passing the budget.
    Al-Sultani told Al-Maalouma, "The general budget for 2022 did not witness any parliamentary moves in the past days before the start of the legislative recess for the House of Representatives, as most of the moves were towards passing the Food Security Law."
    She added that "the entirety of the political parties and the House of Representatives are awaiting the formation of the new government, which, after taking power, will witness presenting the budget in order to read and vote on it under the dome of Parliament."
    Al-Sultani indicated, "The current situation cannot be continued, as the country needs to expedite the formation of the government, at a time when the political process witnessed many changes after the resignation of the Sadrist bloc from the House of Representatives." finished/ 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:03 am