Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

European Union: Iraq needs a constitutional government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

European Union: Iraq needs a constitutional government Empty European Union: Iraq needs a constitutional government

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Aug 2022, 5:34 am

[size=38]European Union: Iraq needs a constitutional government[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Obelisk: On Saturday, August 27, 2022, the European Union issued a statement regarding the current situation in the country, stressing that the judicial institution must work without external pressure.
    The statement of the official spokesman for the Union regarding the recent developments in Iraq said, "The obstruction of important and sensitive state institutions due to the continuing protests in Baghdad is a matter of concern, while the right to peaceful protest is necessary. All laws and state institutions must work to serve the Iraqi people."
    The European Union stressed that "judicial institutions must be able to perform their functions without external pressure."
    The Union welcomed "the recent steps that have been taken to calm the situation and urges all parties to resolve any differences through political dialogue and within the constitutional framework."
    He stressed that "Iraq needs a constitutionally mandated government to face the many challenges it faces. This is also necessary in order to cooperate with the international community.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:08 pm