Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi welcomes Washington's support for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi welcomes Washington's support for Iraq Empty Al-Kazemi welcomes Washington's support for Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Sep 2022, 7:21 am

Al-Kazemi welcomes Washington's support for Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 04/09/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2039

Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News
    Today, Sunday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi welcomed the support of the United States of America to Iraq.
    The media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement, "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received Assistant Secretary of State for Middle Eastern Affairs Barbara Leaf, and her accompanying delegation," noting that "during the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries, and developments in events in the country." Iraq, the government’s role in facing challenges, and its efforts to contain the current political crisis by launching several initiatives for a comprehensive national dialogue between all national political forces.
    He added, "The meeting touched on a number of regional issues and files of common interest, and witnessed the emphasis on Iraq's prominent role in easing regional tensions through the efforts of Al-Kazemi's government in pursuing a policy of calm and dialogue among the countries of the region."
    Leaf affirmed, according to the statement, "US President Joseph Biden's call on all Iraqi leaders to strengthen the national dialogue between the political forces, to overcome the crisis, and continue to consolidate Iraq's security and stability. Between the two countries".
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi welcomed the support of the United States of America to Iraq, stressing "the importance of continuing cooperation in the file of combating terrorism, and the development and consolidation of bilateral relations in various economic, educational, and cultural fields."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:17 am