Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Interior Ministry announces a project to twin the electronic passport and the national c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Interior Ministry announces a project to twin the electronic passport and the national c Empty The Federal Interior Ministry announces a project to twin the electronic passport and the national c

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Sep 2022, 4:51 am

[size=46]The Federal Interior Ministry announces a project to twin the electronic passport and the national card[/size]
    Iraq
    11:10 - 09-14 2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Interior confirmed that the process of issuing the passport is continuing, while it announced a project to twin the electronic passport with the national card in light of the tendency to leave the paper passport.
    The director of Al-Kadhimiya Passports, one of the departments of the Ministry of Interior, Brigadier Fadel Kamel, said that "the process of issuing passports is continuing," stressing that "the transaction does not exceed 72 hours and there is no stopping the issuance of passports."
    He added, "The issuance of the passport for humanitarian cases is on the same day," noting that "there is a possibility to go to a residence for a citizen or a hospital if he is lying down and is unable to reach the passport issuance department in order to complete his transaction."
    Regarding the electronic passport, he stressed, "The electronic passport will be issued in the coming period and will be of a very high technology," noting that "the procedures for the electronic passport were initiated, with the efforts of the senior agent, the General Director of Nationality and the Director of Passport Affairs, and there is hard work on this issue."
    He pointed out that "there is a project that includes the twinning of the electronic passport after its issuance and the national card in the context of efforts to leave the paper passport."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:47 pm