Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babylon Council rejects a request to extend the period of traders dealing in goods to Saudi Arabia t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Babylon Council rejects a request to extend the period of traders dealing in goods to Saudi Arabia t Empty Babylon Council rejects a request to extend the period of traders dealing in goods to Saudi Arabia t

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Aug 2014, 9:24 am

Babylon Council rejects a request to extend the period of traders dealing in goods to Saudi Arabia two months

NewsAugust 26, 2014 19:01 
    Council declared the province of Babylon, on Tuesday, rejected a request for traders to maintain extend the period of dealing with goods Arabia for two months, inviting them to the need to dispose of the goods Arabia remaining have within the prescribed period. said council member Hassan Commune "The Council has refused to request the number of dealers Babylon to extend the Council's decision not to deal with Saudi companies and boycott their products within the administrative boundaries of the province, "noting that" traders demanded to extend the period for an additional two months. " added Kammouna that "the Council called on the traders to the need to dispose of the goods Arabia remaining have within the prescribed period." The House of Babel decided minutes regular, in (July 1, 2014), not to deal with Saudi companies and the District of its products within the administrative boundaries of the province against the backdrop of "the Kingdom's support for terrorist groups" in Iraq, as he emphasized not allowing circulation in the local markets. mentions that a number of provinces have taken similar decisions in the province of goods Arabia In response to "recent support for terrorist groups in Iraq and described them as rebels."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:21 pm