Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Appointment of Mr. Jamal Ghulam as Director of production of electrical energy in Dhi Qar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Appointment of Mr. Jamal Ghulam as Director of production of electrical energy in Dhi Qar Empty Appointment of Mr. Jamal Ghulam as Director of production of electrical energy in Dhi Qar

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Aug 2014, 10:13 am

Appointment of Mr. Jamal Ghulam as Director of production of electrical energy in Dhi Qar

08/28/20140 

News Network Al-Mortada Hamid:
    Announced the production of electric power in Thi name Eng beauty boy Director, succeeding former Director to improve the work of Zaki in Basra Governorate.
    He said Media Director Hassan Al-Abadi of the Iraqi news network that the boy began his functions as Director General of the electricity production in the Dhi starting on Wednesday, replacing former Director to improve the management of Zaki electric power production in the Basrah governorate.
    Abbadi noted that tad promised to follow-up actions and projects implemented in the production of Dhi and push for increased production to supplement the national electricity system and supervision, and the work of the cadres working in the station.
    It should be noted that the boy was the General Manager of electric power production in Basra before being transferred to the Department of energy production in Dhi Qar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 8:36 pm